Thank you for your interest in our celiac screening! This is a big event that draws a lot of interest, and we wanted to offer a few tips and hints that will help you learn more about the registration process!
We have a small office and a small staff, but there are a lot of spaces and we'll be able to accomodate everyone who needs to be tested!
- Registration takes place Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm
- You must speak to a staff person to be registered.
- You will be asked a series of questions to confirm that you have a risk factor for celiac disease, and then you will be given an appointment time slot.
- You must be eating gluten to be tested. Anyone on a gluten-free diet is ineligible because the test will be automatically negative.
- We have one voice mail box that takes messages - please only leave one message. We call people back in the order that messages are received.
- Not every person who calls is at risk for celiac disease; we will not be able to test everyone.
If you would like to send us an e-mail with your name and phone number instead of leaving us a voice mail, that will relieve congestion in our voicemail box! Email us at [email protected] with your name and phone number, but remember, you're just leaving us a message, we need to talk to you in order to determine your eligibility!
We'll continue to update our website with information on the screening! Thank you for your interest.